Bone Marrow Transplant - What the Media and Medical Profession Do Not Want You To Know!

on Friday 10 August 2012
Lastly, at age 35 I made the decision to have the BMT. My close relatives were examined and fortunately I had two friends that were both ideal suits. A BMT is not intervention treatment but a operation that is non-invasive but very extreme. I along with nine others I started the process on the same day as they did. We obtained three periods of what they contact deadly rays treatment and then four periods of complete system irradiation. The only way to explain what they do to you is they destroy you and then they do their best to try and not just get back you but to keep you in existence for as many decades afterwards as possible.

Call me the fortunate one, but the other nine BMT users started to die almost instantly and by the end of the first season there were only three of us remaining. And during the next six several weeks the other two shown in to the BMT. Once you have a BMT the the leukemia disease never is the cause of loss of life. The variety one cause of loss of life after a BMT is graft vs coordinator. Graft vs coordinator is where your new cuboid marrow recognizes all these international body parts and factors in your system and tries to remove them. Keep in mind you have the donor's cuboid marrow in you and the cuboid marrow recognizes your system as absolutely international. The physicians try difficult to help the cuboid marrow to modify but it is normally a dropping cause. I am not definitely sure but my think is that all of the other nine individuals missing their lifestyle to the fight that went on within of them because of graft vs coordinator.

After having the BMT I was examined several periods to see whether I had graft vs coordinator but I never did. I did occur to have and get almost every other illness and problem possible but I have live through and am currently doing okay. Life has been very different from what I was anticipating. At 53 decades of age I am still incapable to perform a full-time job. The rays treatment and rays does factors to our bodies that the physicians are still looking for solutions to.

To provide you with a brief concept as to what I have gone through-- I have had pneumonia 15 to 20 periods and everytime was a healthcare center check out of on regular 2 several weeks. I hired the roofing materials more than 10 decades ago and still experience from that on event. I have had cataract surgery treatment on both sight. Monthly or two after the BMT my bodyweight decreased down to 114 pounds--and at 6' 2" I had very little various meats on my system. Besides having no locks anywhere, I was a holder of bone rapped in epidermis and I could hardly stroll. At my house I had to spider up the stairways to the bed room because I could not take a position to be on my legs a lengthy time. I had dual hernia surgery treatment and several other agonizing ailments that still seem to stay.

I still have issue with my bodyweight so the physicians have given me a treatment to improve my hunger so that I can put on bodyweight. It took me roughly 2 decades to finally get up to 150 weight but these days I have obtain much more bodyweight due to the treatment and am at nearly 200 weight. This is about the ideal bodyweight for my system.

To this day my primary issues are serious exhaustion and dreadful intestinal system issues. But, at least I am in existence and have seen all four of my kids develop and become grownups. I currently have 3 grandsons and 2 grand-babies in the range. Life's not actually excellent but I do know that it could be a lot more intense.

1 comments:

Transplant Counsellor said...

Thanks for providing this information was of great help for my needs Keep posting content related to bone marrow transplant in India

Post a Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADBRITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!